You will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying in-house e-Commerce and content websites, from layout to function according to the project’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. It is a great opportunity for the Web Developer to work on a consumer-facing website, which supports sign-ups and video content.
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MySQL and UI and responsive frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap).
- Maintain and optimize code base, troubleshoot and enhance features.
- Ability to integrate with payment processors.
- Ability to develop API for integration with third-party web applications.
- Maintain and improve user experience on front-end web development.